The European Open needs your help! We are looking for a brand new mascot to represent our tournament and you can be the artist!
Draw, paint or sketch a mascot design, think about its look and send your idea to firstname.lastname@example.org. The best design will come to life as the European Open mascot. The artist will get two tickets for the final on Sunday, the 24th of October, and an unforgettable experience.
The deadline to send in your mascot idea is the 26th of July.
Terms and conditions:
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition is running on the European Open social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and via the website or the newsletter of the 20th of July 2021.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- The entrant is aware that once the mascot design/idea is sent to the email of the European Open, the idea will be property of the European Open.
- Closing date for entry will be the 26th of July 2021 at 11:59pm. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Tournament director Dick Norman and the European Open executive committee will choose one design based on creativity and practicality.
- The winner will be announced on the 23rd of August 2021 and will receive 2 tickets for the final on the 24th of October 2021.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Draw, paint or sketch a design for the European Open mascot
- Send the idea to email@example.com